The easiest way to set up your WiFi is by following the instructions on the screen when you first turn on your computer. If you need to set up a new WiFi network later, or make changes to your existing WiFi network, just follow these simple steps:
1. Look for these icons on the bottom right corner of your screen, on the toolbar. Click the sound icon and a menu will be displayed.
2. Turn on your WiFi by clicking the option Turn On.
3. If you notice, the WiFi icon will now appear next to the sound icon, click it and go to Select Network. This will show all available networks close to you, select your WiFi network from the list of available networks.
4. Enter your network password in the dialog box. Remember, this password may be different than the password you use to log in to your Endless computer. At this window you can also select if you have limited that for this connection or unlimited date. Click on Connect and now your device is connected to the selected network.
NOTE: If your password isn’t working, be sure you have selected the right network. Your friends or neighbors may have the same network name you do, and it’s possible that your computer is picking up their network signal instead of yours.
5. If you don’t see your network in the list of available networks, try restarting your WiFi device. If it still doesn’t work, you may need to contact your internet provider directly.
6. If you need to make more advanced changes to your internet settings, click on Wi-Fi Settings at the bottom of the WiFi menu. That will open a separate window where you can specify more things related to your internet configuration.
Fill out our form giving us more information